Favoourite Hymns

  • The Dentist's Hymn ... Crown Him With Many Crowns
  • The Weatherman's Hymn ... There Shall Be Showers Of Blessing
  • The Contractor's Hymn ... The Church's One Foundation
  • The Tailor's Hymn ... Holy, Holy, Holy
  • The Golfer's Hymn ... There Is A Green Hill Far Away
  • The Politician's Hymn ... Standing On The Promises
  • The Optometrist's Hymn ... Open My Eyes That I May See
  • The IRS Agent's Hymn ... I Surrender All
  • The Gossip's Hymn ... Pass It On
  • The Electrician's Hymn ... Send The Light
  • The Shopper's Hymn ... In The Sweet By and By
  • The Realtor's Hymn ... I've Got A Mansion Just Over The Hilltop
  • The Pilot's Hymn ... I'll Fly Away
  • The Paramedic's Hymn ... Revive Us Again
  • The Judge's Hymn ... Almost Persuaded
  • The Psychiatrist's Hymn ... Just A Little Talk With Jesus
  • The Architect's Hymn ... How Firm A Foundation
  • The Credit Card Telemarketer's Hymn ... A Charge To Keep I Have
  • The Zoo Keeper's Hymn ... All Creatures Of Our God And King
  • The Postal Worker's Hymn ... So Send I You
  • The Waiter's Hymn ... Fill My Cup, Lord
  • The Gardener's Hymn ... Lo, How A Rose E'er Blooming
  • The Lifeguard's Hymn ... Rescue The Perishing
  • The Criminal's Hymn ... Search Me, O God
  • The Baker's Hymn ... When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder
  • The Shoe Repairer's Hymn ... It Is Well With My Soul
  • The Travel Agent's Hymn ... Anywhere With Jesus
  • The Geologist's Hymn ... Rock Of Ages
  • The Hematologist's Hymn ... Are You Washed In The Blood?
  • The Men's Wear Clerk's Hymn ... Blest Be The Tie
  • The Umpire's Hymn ... I Need No Other Argument
  • The Librarian's Hymn ... Whispering Hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MUMS:

Bathroom Scale

10 reasons why a dog doesn`t use a computer!