The Down Side Of Cubicles

  1. Being told to "Think outside the box"' when I'm in the dang box all day?

  2. Not being able to check E-mail attachments without first seeing who is behind me.

  3. Fabric cubicle walls do not offer much protection from any kind of gunfire.

  4. That nagging feeling that if I press the right button, I will get a piece of cheese.

  5. My walls are too close together for my hammock to work right.

  6. Women: Darn near impossible to adjust your bra or slip without comment.

  7. 23 power cords, 1 outlet.

  8. Prison cells are not only bigger, they have beds.

  9. When tours come thru, I get lots of peanuts thrown at me.

  10. Can't slam the door when you quit and walk out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MUMS:

10 reasons why a dog doesn`t use a computer!

Bachelor Diet