THINGS PEOPLE THINK ABOUT WHILE SINGING IN THE CHOIR

~ I wonder if anyone out there notices I forgot my lipstick this morning.

~ I wonder who in the congregation will fall asleep first today?

~ 90 minutes till kickoff.

~ How many more verses?

~ What if some Sunday we have everyone in the choir wear regular clothes and everyone in the congregation wear robes?

~ Boy, I wish I had/hadn't skipped choir practice Wednesday night.

~ Why are there 666 hymns in the new Baptist Hymnal? Surely they realized the significance of that number. You'd think someone would have noticed and added or subtracted one.

~ If a wood chuck could chuck wood, how much wood would a wood chuck chuck?

~ I wonder what would happen if the congregation moved up here, and we moved down in the sanctuary? Would the Pastor preach to us or turn around and preach to them?

~ Why don't we ever sing the third verse? We should skip the second verse for a change.

~ The pot roast.

~ Will the person behind me ever hit the right note?

~ And to think the tune of this grand old hymn used to be to a British drinking song. I wonder what the original words were?

~ Did I turn off the curling iron?

~ I wonder who ate all the jelly doughnuts before Sunday School fellowship this morning?

~ Wow, God loves me enough to let me sing in "His" choir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 reasons why a dog doesn`t use a computer!

SONG TITLES for BIBLE EVENTS

Reasons Why Average Christians Can't Play Baseball