WHAT NOT TO PUT ON YOUR RESUME

1. "I have lurnt Word Perfect 6.0 computor and spreadsheet pogroms."

2. "Am a perfectionist and rarely if if ever forget details."

3. "Received a plague for Salesperson of the Year."

4. "Wholly responsible for two (2) failed financial institutions."

5. "Reason for leaving last job: maturity leave."

6. "Failed bar exam with relatively high grades."

7. "It's best for employers that I not work with people."

8. "Let's meet, so you can 'ooh' and 'aah' over my experience."

9. "I was working for my mom until she decided to move."

10. "Marital status: single. Unmarried. Unengaged. Uninvolved. No commitments."

11. "I have an excellent track record, although I am not a horse."

12. "I am loyal to my employer at all costs. Please feel free to respond to my resume on my office voice mail."

13. "My goal is to be a meteorologist. But since I possess no training in Meteorology, I suppose I should try stock brokerage."

14. "I procrastinate, especially when the task is unpleasant."

15. "Personal interests: donating blood. Fourteen gallons so far."

16. "Instrumental in ruining entire operation for a Midwest chain store."

17. "Note: Please don't misconstrue my 14 jobs as "job-hopping". " I have never quit a job."

18. "Marital status: often. Children: various."

19. "The company made me a scapegoat, just like my three previous employers."

20. "Finished eighth in class of ten."

21. "References: none. I've left a path of destruction behind me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 reasons why a dog doesn`t use a computer!

SONG TITLES for BIBLE EVENTS

JOB DESCRIPTION FOR MUMS: